Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Everyday...you save me

i am a huge Rascal Flatts fan.  i like their sound. i like their harmonies. i like the way they play. And i like their songs.  A recent one "Everyday" is just amazing to me because it's hit a strong chord (pun intended) with me.

Life as i know it, isn't always easy.  i, like everyone else, have hard, dark days where i wonder what on earth i'm accomplishing as a human being.  i sometimes wonder if i were to suddenly die, would anyone care, would i leave anykind of legacy, would my life have glorified God, would...would...would.  And there are days (thankfully not many of them) where i feel "NO" is the answer to all those questions.

But then i see my younger siblings and they scream my name and run to give me a hug, or i get an email from my niece, or a thank you note from someone or even an email from a loved One and in all they seem to say "We like you.  you matter to me/us. Don't give up.  Keep the faith."

And it makes all the difference.

Everyday.

 

No comments: