Sunday, May 21, 2006

Another shoe man in the making

Just a few minutes ago, i was leaving church, walking down the steps to exit the building and at the bottom of the steps was a group of children.  They were between the ages of 5 and 9 or so.

i was walking down carefully, in my 4" shiny patent leather shoes and noticed that one little boys' eyes were rivited to my shoes. Not to me, not to my legs or skirt, but only my feet.  And i wondered what was going on in his little head.  Had he looked at me -i would have given him an understanding smile because i love to look at them too and understand the attraction to a pair of shoes, but he never lifted his eyes.

And as i've stated before, i hope that when he grows up, the love of his life will wear shoes for him that are pretty on her and that make him stare in love and lust for her.

i so love being a woman!

No comments: