Thursday, December 1, 2005

Dreams...

Last night, i had the oddest dream.  i was living in Paris, but not in the flat i had while living there before, no, this was an older building close to the British/American bookshop where i shopped frequently.  There was a doorman to this building, named Phillippe but he looked like one of my brothers.  i had a dog, named Moses, who would change into a cat in a moments notice.  i don't know what i did for a living  but somehow i found myself on the train to Switzerland.  i was going to meet a Man, and in preparation of that meeting, i was uh..well without clothes or shoes.  And wasn't embarrassed until the conductor asked me for my ticket and i had to get up and reach up high for my bag.  However, when i arrived in Suisse, i was fully clothed in a ball gown and impossibly high heels.  i awakened as i was getting into the limo...

What on earth caused that?

(ps.  no pants today.  One day was enough.  ugh)

No comments: