Monday, January 16, 2006

Superbowl? Blech

So the long awaited Superbowl is just about upon us.  i'm not even excited this year for two reasons. 

1.  Eagles miserable year (enough said)

2.  The Monday after the Superbowl last year my house was robbed. 

The second reason is giving me trouble....in anxiety and dreams...it's not pleasant. The police never found who did it, though some of my neighbors thought it may have been another neighbor, who has since moved away.  But still.

Last night i had yet another dream of my house being broken into, but in this one, i ended up shooting the guy (UGH) six times... R leg (twice), R shoulder, r arm, foot and R hand.  i remember clearly 'aiming' for the right side so that i wouldn't hit his heart.  How gruesome!  ugh.  i hate dreams like that. 

But it does show a sense of unrest in my mind and i'm not sure what to do to combat it.  Also, last year after it happened, a good friend called me every night and talked to me until i fell asleep.  He did that for about two months.  What a true friend.

So maybe i should get excited about the Superbowl and then just stay home the Monday after...or get a guard dog for a day...or just be brave and keep living and keep a positive attitude!

Wish me luck!

No comments: