Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Never Ending

This has been the summer of jam...

strawberry, cherry, raspberry, black raspberry, blueberry, blackberry, peach....

i was looking forward to making peach jam - because that was going to be the end of the jam making season for me - i had all the jars used up and everything was planned just right.

Until one of my neighbors asked me to make Apple Jelly for her
and another one wondered if i'd try Apple Butter and hey! how about Pumpkin Butter but do you think it'll work with butternut squash? And let's try - but oh! i don't know how to do any of that canning stuff so hey, can you do it?

i'm so weak.

i said 'Yes'


i guess jam/jelly season isn't quite over......

2 comments:

Kurt said...

My mom used to make blackberry jam from the blackberries that grew in the hills behind out house. Delish.

Melanie said...

Emma...you need my address???
sounds sinfully yummie~


Melanie